Friday, January 2, 2009

I'm It...

Looks like I have been tagged by Rose!

Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
Share 6 facts about yourself on your blog; some random, some weird.
Tag 6 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as their links to their blogs.
Let them know they have been "tagged" by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I Love Nachos...but it has to be with shredded cheddar cheese...I can't do the 'nacho sauce' ...yuck!
2. Event Planning stresses me out! I just want everything perfect...or not at all. It's a problem.
3. I love my Pureology Hydrate Conditioner. If you've tried it, you'll know what I mean when I say...It has the most invigorating peppermint tingle!
4. I gag to the point of almost puking when I see snotty nosed kids. I'm almost gagging just writing this...
5. When going into a restroom...I lock the door behind me (totally normal, I know) and I always, always have to double check the lock.
6. Family...It's what life's all about! I love my sweet husband & 4 awesome kids.
I now duly tag:
1. Ashley Mae Photography
2. i love plum
3. Little Papoose
4. My Darling Baby
5. Sewmelody...*Give Away Winner*...she posted about it on her blog.
6. Tabychan
Play if you want to.

3 comments:

mooshoo said...

so funny!! ive been tagged before..so do i do another?? hmmm..maybe i will :)
ps. always double check the lock ;) haha

AnniKae said...

hahaOopsy! Little Papoose, No need to do it all over again just because I'm forgetful. I've even read your last "Tagged" post. Happy Day!

Anastasia said...

wow 4 kids and you gag on a snotty nose haha thats a challenge huh?
thanks for visiting my blog - the Japanese craft book is in Japanese - they have loads of step by step pictures though!